Roimo and Juliette show @ Moreton Bay Sports Club

On Saturday May 18th I went to the Moreton Bay Sports Club to see an local singing duo called Romio and Juliette and they are actually Rita and Bruno it was my first time seeing them. I caught the bus to the club and had chicken,chips and salad for dinner and at 6.30pm the show started which for the next 4 hours Rita and Bruno did 4 great sets doing songs from Elvis presley, Bill Haley, Roy Orbison,The Eagles,Status Quo,UB40,The Drifters and many others which during one of the sets that an guy called Ross Vegas came on stage which he did those Elvis songs and also during one of the breaks I won $100 which was great and was so glad as I had not won an money draw since Sunday April 13th 2008 @ Easts Leagues CLub after seeing the Late Mick Hadley performing which I heard my name being announced as I was leaving. The show finished @ 10.40pm and I thanked the duo after the show and not long after I caught the courtesy bus home. It was an excellent show which I had an great time and the duo sounded great and singing great too which I look forward to see them live soon. set 1- I Love You Just the Way You Are Lyin Eyes Have I told You Lately That I love You Hello Under the Boardwalk Brown Eyed Girl Achy breaky Heart Stumblin In What's Going On Take It Easy Truly Deeply Madly Dream Lover Rock A Bye set 2- Kingston Town Wonder OF you Mustang Sally Grease Lightning Rockin Robin Pretty Woman Take It to the Limit The Wanderer Summertime Blues Sway Love Is In The Air 500 Miles Let's Twist Again an instrumental No Matter What They Do He'll Have To Go teddy bear Rockin All Over the World set 3- I can be your hero La Bamba Hot Hot Hot great Balls Of Fire Eagle Rock Boppin the Blues Save the Last Dance For Me an song i did'nt know The Gambler set 4 You Are Not Alone Rock Around the Clock Footloose Return To Sender Only the Lonely Nutbush City Limits an Italian song Living Next Door to Alice Can't Help Falling In Love You're My World

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015