my birthday











Last tuesday septmber 1st I turned 31 which it was wonderful day and for my birthday I got money from my sister Madonna, my friend steven and marilyn and paul friends of my mum, DVD"S of Seasons 4 & 5 of I Dream of Jeannie, Carousel an movie from 1956 that starred Shirley Jones and Gordon MacCrae and the sound of music the movie from 1965 that starred Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer, CD's by the Rolling Stones(the London Years), 2 Elvis presley CD's From ELvis In memphis an album from 1969 and King Cerole the soundtrack album from 1958, dirty Deed Done Dirt Cheap, dusty in memphis album by dusty springfield, an greatest hits CD by Otis Redding, an greatest hits CD by Tina Arena and the Essential Waylon Jennings Cd, books about Glenn McGrath, Led Zeppelin and Richard Cole who worked for Led Zeppelin, choclates,wallet and scratchees. went to work which i got cards,chocolates and scratchees from most of the staff and at home had apricot chicken,rice and herb mornary for dinner which was very nice and also had ice cream cake for desert.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015