Fabulous Sounds of the 60's show @ kedron-wavell April 9th 2011






Last Saturday night I went to see Fabulous Sounds of the 60's show with Darren J Ray and the Love Bugs @ Kedron Wavell which it was my 12th time in 5 years seeing and it was FANTASTIC which they put on an FANTASTIC show as always. The show started @ 8pm with Greg Newman 4BH radio personality compering the show as it started with A World Of Our Own sang by Kaitlyn and then did an mixture of Beatles,Stones, Psychedelia and others which they had an trivia to name the song and if you got the answer you get an record which I got an Marianne Faithful album when I got the answer of King of the road by Roger Miller. there was an interval which I saw my friend Michael and the 2nd half had an mixture of surf music, girl group stuff, bit of Elvis, bit of Johnny O'Keeffe as well as a dance competition and finished off with Hey Jude which the Love Bugs girls wore Beatles shirts when they came on stage throughout the song and the line-up of the Love Bugs were Kaitlyn, Heidi,Nicole and Genevieve. After the show I bought the poster and saw darren and the gang which I took an took an photo of the group as well as me having one with the girls and also spoke with them also. I saw my friend Carlotta who comes to the shows and met an guy called Bob. I enjoy the show and to those who have never seen the show go and see it as it's great and the music is FANTASTIC.
setlist-
Set 1-
A World Of Our Own
5 O'Clock WOrld
Witchia Lineman
If I Did'nt have A Dime
In the Country
Satisfaction
She Loves You
Blowin in the Wind
California Dreamin
San Francisco
Deliah
To Sir With Love
I Started A Joke
I'm A Believer
I'll make You happy
The Girl That I love
Hair
Set 2
Surf City
Hangin Five
Pretty Woman
Rescue Me
My guy
One Fine Day
I Only Want to be With You
Da Do Ron ROn
Something Stupid
These Boots Are made For Walkin
She's my baby
Wooden heart
Suspicous Minds
Proud Mary
Hey jude

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015