shave for a cure




On march 12th I did the shave for a cure for the 3rd time which it's to raise money for leukemia and I did it at the carina Leagues Club. My Mum came with me and one of the workers named Sammy Clarke cut my hair which she did an excellent job doing it. I raised about $2,200 which most of it came from my work friends,ten pin bowling friends, my Mum and others and I truly appreciate the support which I would have not done it without the support. I enjoy doing the shave for a cure and I enjoy doing this for a very good good cause . I aimed to raise $ 2,000 which I am glad that i got that goal and had nearly $500 more than I did last year. i look forward to it again next year as I will aim for $2,500

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015