Darren J ray band @ Carina Leagues Club April 23rd 2011





Last Saturday April 23rd I went to see the Darren J Ray band @ Carina Leagues Club and it was FANTASTIC. It was my 13th time Seeing Darren J Ray which I am mainly used to see Fabulous sounds of the 60's show as well with the Love Bugs but it was kind the first time i have seen just the band and they were just GREAT anyway which the line-up on the night were Heidi, Darren J Ray, Scotty MacFarlane and Brent who was playing with the band for the first time. The songs they did in this show comparison to the 60's show were stuff from 50's,60's,70's 80''s and it sounded great. Heidi in one set wore an cowboy hat and in another wearing an wig when she was giving chocolate eggs and she sang great too. I met Scotty's mum,dad and fiance and they're really nice people and the show finished at 11.30pm which was an FANTASTIC night despite an little problem concerning 2 people fighting. I always enjoy seeing Darren and the Band live which it's been 5 years this august when I first saw him and is an excellent performer as a well as a nice person.
set 1
Rhythm Of the rain
My Guy
Hello MArylou
Diffrent Drum
Don't BE Cruel
All Shook Up
Treat Me Nice
Honey Don't
I Saw Her Standing There
Build Me Up Buttercup
Lucky Lips
Yellow River
Is this the Way To Amarillo
Calendar Girl
he Has To Go
set 2
Folsom Prison Blues
Ring Of Fire
Waterloo
Could I have this Dance
Take Good Care of My baby
the Night HAs A THousand Eyes
I Only Want to Be With You
it's My Party
Da Do Ron Ron
You're 16
Shake Your Tailfeather
Penny Arcade
pretty Woman
set 3
I Love you to Want Me
San Francisco
To Sir With Love
What you're dreaming Like
Sway
daydream Believer
I'm A Believer
Satisfaction
I started A Joke
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Little Sister
Proud Mary
Do Wah Diddy Diddy
Eagle Rock
Livin La Vida Loca
Set 4
that's not the way it feels
Bad Leroy brown
Live it Up
Sweet Caroline
The Gambler
Without You
can't help Falling in Love
Teddy Bear
Burnin Love
The wanderer
Achy breaky Heart
These Boots Are Made For Walkin
After the Lovin
On the Road Again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015