Kustomer Kroozers Reunion






Just last Saturday April 16th I went to the ROcklea showgrounds for the KUstomer Kroozers Reunion which had rockabilly groups from Brisbane in the 80's and it was an FANTASTIC. I had been doing Ten Pin Bowling in the morning and had to get home to go get ready to Rocklea which I had chicken niblets and pasta salad for lunch, got changed and dad took me to the bus stop. I caught the bus to South Bank, caught a train to ROcklea and I arrived to see the Reno Brothers halfway as I did'nt get there until about 2.30pm. Throughout the afternoon and early evening saw a lot of great bands the Wildcards,the Shakin Quavers, the Convertibles and the Slingshots which they were all GREAT and FANTASTIC and also really rocked the place away. there was a lot of great cars on display and stalls as well and saw my friends Karen,Paulie,Laura, bettie Butcher, Kat,Les,Jodie, karie,Vicki,Rhea,Ramona,Sheri,Walter, Michael, Lori Lee and met an girl named Casey and also saw Greg an guy I went to a group called Crossroads with for a few years whom I had not seen since 2006 which he is well. I was there until about 8pm which Ramona took me home and also stopped at Maccas Coorparoo on the way home which I ate Big Mac and drank Coke. i enjoyed myself that night and thanks to Lori Lee for putting this thing together well done

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015