10CC @ Twin Towns

On Friday February 28th I went to Twin Towns to see the legendary British group 10CC which it was my second time seeing them as I saw them at Twin Towns 22 months before on April 28th 2018 . I went to Twin Towns, went to the first floor, had Spaghetti and Meatballs for dinner, ate Bread roll, went to the 5th Floor, bought 10CC live CD, ate Crunch, drank Pepsi Max, went inside the Showroom and waited. The show started @ 8.13pm with the group which included original founding member Graham Gouldman, Paul Burgess, Rick Fenn, Keith Hayman and Iain Hornal coming on stage and for the next hour and an half performed many of their classic hits from the 70's as well as an new song called Say The Word which Iain and Graham wrote wanting to do an 70's and 10CC type song and Iain, Keith, Rick and Graham playing different guitars and bass and even Iain besides from piano played Mandolin and also they finished off with an great acapella performance of Donna and Rubber Bullets which everyone got and enjoying themselves. The show finished after 9.45pm, people went to the Merchandise stand where they bought stuff like hats, shirts, CD's and others, rang Dad and I walked back to Greenmount. The show was FANTASTIC which everyone enjoyed themselves and I had a great time myself. 10CC sounded great and played great with great musicianship and great harmonies playing the great songs that has stood the test of time after more than 45 years which still sounds great as ever. I hope they come back again soon and if you haven't seen them live do yourselves an favour and see them which I'm sure you will be impressed hearing great songs from an great era. Set List- The Wall Street Shuffle(1974) Art For Art's Sake(1975) Life Is A Minestrone(1975) Good Morning Judge (1977) The Dean and I (1973) Clockwork Creep(1974) Feel The Benefit(1977) The Things We Do For Love(1976) Say The Word Silly Love(1974) From Rochdale to Ocho Rios (1979) I'm Mandy Fly Me (1976) I'm Not In Love(1975) Dreadlock Holiday (1978) Donna(1972) Rubber Bullets (1973)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015