Creedence The John Fogerty Story @ Koala Tavern

Last night I went to the Koala Tavern in Capalaba to the tribute show Creedence The John Fogerty Story as it was my second time seeing it as I first saw it at Wynnum RSL nearly 7 yars ago. Dad took me to the bus stop, caught bus to Capalaba, walk to the Koala Tavern, went to the Bistro, rang Dad, ordered my meal and use my Mbile. had Nachos for dinner, drank Coke with No Sugar, ate Chocolate Brownie for desert and went inside the room where the show was happening. Bought CD and hat from the merchandise table where they were selling things including magnet, stickers and shirts. bought Coke with No Sugar, drank it and did some writing. The support act The Tom Petty Songbook which it's an tribute to American singer-songwriter Tom Petty done by John Hayhoe which he did an great set doing the classics including Don't Back Down and Learning To Fly and there was an interval which I bought an Coke With No Sugar, drank it and use my mobile. The Creedence show came on at about 9.30pm and for the next 1 hour and 15 minutes performed many of the Creedence classics from the 60's and 70's as well as showing photos of Creedence as well as John Fogerty as well as during the set the drummer did an drum solo which was great as well as the lead singer played both electric and acoustic guitars. I left at about 10.45pm as the show was about to finish, Dad picked me up and came home. It was an FANTASTIC Show with the band did an FANTASTIC set doing the great Creedence classics as well as the John Fogerty solo ones which they sounded great and played great so they did the songs very very well and everyone had a great time which I enjoyed it too. If you would like to see them Please do yourselves an favour and SEE THEM which you will be impressed and Amazed as well as being entertained. Creedence The John Fogerty Story Set List- Up Around The Bend Green River Rockin All Over The World Bad Moon Rising Have You Ever Seen The Rain Hey Tonight Centerfield Fortunate Son Travellin Band Suzie Q Proud Mary Run Through The Jungle The Midnight Special Looking Out My Back Door The Old Man Down The Road Down On The Corner Good Golly Miss Molly Who'll Stop The Rain Long As I Can See The Light

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015