Oh What A Night Tribute Show

Yesterday afternoon I went to Kedron Wavell to see the tribute act to the iconic American group The Four Seasons as it's my 4th time seeing them. Caught bus to Chermside from Mater Hill, got off at Chermside and walk to Kedron Wavell. Went to the Kitchen where I had Pork Loin for lunch, drank Coke With No Sugar and went to the Blue Pacific Room. The show started @ 2pm with the guys coming on stage wearing the suits and ties started with December 1963(Oh What A Night) going through many of the classic hits of the Four Seasons of the 60's as well as the b side of one of their hits which was an hit for the British group the Tremeloes in 1967 as well as doing 2 of Frankie's solo hits including Grease which he wore an black shirt and there was an interval which I bought an Coke with No Sugar. The 2nd set of the show started with Beggin as well as doing more of the classic hits including the girls names that the Four Seasons had hits with as well as doing songs that have been influenced by the Four Seasons including Uptown Girl by BIlly Joel and 2 of Frankie Valli's solo hits as well as them telling stories about their relations. The show ended after 3.40pm, caught bus from Chermside to the City, had a look at Dymocks, caught bus to Carindale where I had dinner at Carindale Hotel, Dad picked me up and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which the guys sounded great as well as very entertaining with their sense of humour doing the great Four seasons songs which stil endures today as well as everyone having an great time which I know I did and they are great entertainers which I hope they come back again soon as they are worth seeing doing the great music of an iconic American singing group which they do an great job. Set 1- December 1963 Sherry Big Girls Don't Cry Walk Like A Man Rag Doll/Candy Girl/Big Man In Town Silence Is Golden Tell It To The Rain Grease My Eyes Adored You Working My Way Back To You Who Loves You Set 2- Beggin I've Got You Under My Skin Dawn/Marlena/Ronnie Come On Marianne Swearin To God See You In September We Can Work It Out Uptown Girl Can't Take My Eyes Off You Opus 17/Let's Hang On/Stay/Bye Bye Baby December 1963 Hits Medley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tooth Fairy

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)