4BH Top 40 Charts August 1968

This is from the Telegraph August 30th 1968 and this was the 4BH Top 40 charts with Johnny (John) Farnham at number 1 with the double sided I Don't Want To Love You which was a cover of the Everly Brothers song and Jamie written by Hans Poulsen, Mama Cass at number 2 with Dream A Little Dream of Me, The Irish Rovers at number 3 with the double sided The Orange and the Green/Whiskey On A Sunday and The Cowsills at number 4 with Indian Lake. Besides from Johnny Farnham the Australian acts in the charts that week were The Easybeats at number 9 with Land of Make Believe/Good Times, The Virgil Brothers at number 12 with Temptation 'Bout To Get Me, the Bee Gees at 32 with Kitty Can/ I've Gotta Get A Message To You and Cam-Pact at number 38 with I'm Your Puppet and also among their disc jockeys was Graham Roberts who played the 40 music on 4BH Monday To Saturday from Midnight To Dawn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tooth Fairy

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)