The Dire Straits Experience @ QPAC
Last night I went to QPAC Concert to see the Britsh rock tribute show the Dire Straits Experience which has Chris White who worked with them on tour from 1985-95 as well as playing on one album On Every Street in 1991 and it was my first time seeing them live. Dad took me to the bus stop, caught bus to South Bank, went to the Southbank Beer Garden where I had steak, chips and salad for dinner, went to NZ Natural Ice Shop, ate Tim Tam Sundae and walk to QPAC. Saw Rosmarie from work,drank Coke with No Sugar and went inside which it was packed. The show started after 8pm with the Dire Staits Experience coming on stage and they only did the one set as they performed some of the classic Dire Straits hits including Money For Nothing which they started off the show with, Walk of Life, So Far Away as well as other songs including Romeo and Juliet, On Every Street, Brothers In Arms, Your Latest Trick, In The Gallery and many others as well as very little talk during the show. The show finished after 10.05pm, went to the bus stop, caught bus to Carindale, Dad picked me up and came home. It was FANTASTIC and AWESOME and the band were FANTASTIC which they played and sounded great with Brilliant playing by each of the guys Chris, Terence Reis on guitar who played brilliantly and vocals, Richard Barrett on Guitar, John Maul on piano, organ and keyboards, Michael Bramwell on piano, orgna and keyboards, Yoyo Buys on bass guitar and vocals and Luke Naimi on drums who also played brilliantly and everyone had a great time and enjoying themselves which I enjoyed it and also I hope they come back again which I would highly recommend it for anyone who is into Dire Straits and are worth seeing live which you will be impressed and amazed.

Comments
Post a Comment