Greazefest 2024

Yesterday I went to the Cleveland Showgrounds for Greazefest 2024 which I have been going there for 16 years. I caught the bus to Cleveland from Carindale, walk to the showgrounds which I got there after 10.30am, rang Dad and Saw Lorraine. The first band I saw was the Linelockers who did an mixture of their own songs as well as some covers including Ain't I'm A Dog, there was an interval where I had Nachos for lunch and drank Pepsi Max. The next band that came on was The Flattrakkers which did an great set doing their own songs as well as covers including an up tempo of the Bruce Springsteen song I'm On Fire and the Billy Idol song Rebel Yell which they did it very well, there was another interval where I saw Kylie and Pete and bought an CD by the Mezcaltones. The 3rd and last band I saw for Greazefest 2024 was the Mezcaltones which was my first time seeing and they were just FANTASTIC and AWESOME which they did their own songs and the one of the ladies in the band did the movements as well as wearing the mask as well as the lady musician in the band was wearing an mask too which looked amazing and then I took photos of the cars as well as an selfie with an lady I met at Greazefest 5 years Ange and bought posters and records as well as seeing Kel. I left at about 2.35pm, went to Coles Petrol Station, bought health bar and Coke with No Sugar, went to the bus stop. ate health bar, drank Coke with No Sugar and caught bus to Carindale. Bought Coke with No Sugar from Coles and caught bus home. It was FANTASTIC and AWESOME with AWESOME music and FANTASTIC cars as well as an FANTASTIC atmosphere which everyone had an great time and I had a great time myself which I enjoy going to Greazefest every year and Greazefest gets better and better every year with the music as well as the cars and the stalls and the people that come as well as people who are going for the first time. Thank Lori Lee for another great year with Greazefest and it would not be what it is with her which I know from myself and everyone who goes there we appreciate what she does. Look forward to Greazefest 2025.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015