Tom Burlinson and Still Swingin Show @ Kedron Wavell

Last night I went to Kedron Wavell to see Australian actor and singer Tom Burlinson doing the Still Swingin show which it was my first time seeing him. I caught the bus to Chermside, went to Kedron Wavell, went to the Kitchen, rang Dad, ordered my meal, bought Coke With No Sugar, use mobile and waited. Had steak, chips and salad for dinner, drank coke with No Sugar, waited for my Fundae which I did not get even though I said that to one of the staff members, went to the Blue Pacific Room and use mobile. The shoe started at 8.06pm with Tom Burlinson backed up by an 12 piece band coming on stage wearing an suit and tie performing songs by Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr, Bobby Darin, Tony Bennett, Dean Martin and Michael Buble as well as telling info about the acts as well as the songs and even telling some of his experiences about the songs as well as an encounter with an fan in Sydney as well as being in Perth when he forgot to do an song he was supoosed to do. The show ended around 9.30pm, Tom and His piano player calost as we went through the airport, stop at 7-11 where I bought Ice Cream and Coke With No Sugar and came home. It was FANTASTIC which he sounded great as well as doing those songs very well and everyone enjoyed themselves as some of the people were dancing as well as an girl sitting at my table enjoying the songs which it's great to see the music of those artists has endured and listened to by new generations of fans as great music never dies it just gets appreciated and I look forward to see Tom Burlinson again in the future which of you have not seen him live please do yourselves and SEE HIM which you will be impressed and amazed. Set List- Ain't That A Kick In The Head I'm So In Love Now You're Here Walkin My Baby Back Home Beyond The Sea Everybody Loves Somebody LOVE Fly Me To The Moon Birth Of The Blues Sway The More I See You The Shadow Of Your Smile Yes I Do I Just Whispered Your Name It's A New Dawn You Don't Know Me Bad Habits Mr Bojangles Mack The Knife New York New York

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015