Oh What A Night Tribute show @ Kedron Wavell

Yesterday afternoon I went to Kedron Wavell to see the tribute show to the Four Seasons the iconic American singing group Oh What A Night which was my 3rd time seeing the show. I caught the bus from Coorparoo to the City, caught the 333 bus from the city to Chermside, rang Dad, had a look at Dymocks and walk to Kedron Wavell. Went to the Kitchen, had a look at menu, ordered my meal, bought coke with No Sugar and use my mobile. Had Spagetthi for lunch, drank Coke With No Sugar, ate Fundae, got new card as it was apparent that it had expired and did writing. Went to the Blue Pacific Room, bought Coke with No Sugar, did writing and use mobile. The show started after 3.05pm with the Oh What A Night tribute show coming out on stage which in the first set performed many of the Four Seasons hits from the 60's as well 2 of the Frankie Valli solo hits from the 70's including Grease and there was an interval where I drank Coke with No Sugar and ate chips. The second set of the show had the act performing more of the FOur Seasons classic hits as well as the solo hits by Frankie Valli as well as songs that had the Four Seasons influence including Uptown Girl as well as the Happenings' 1966 hit See You in September as well as the members telling stories about their relations as well as Josh and the other members telling the Four Seasons srory. The show finished at about 4.55pm, caught bus to the city, caught bus tp Carindale. went to Carindale Hotel where I had Steak Chips and Salad for dinner, My sister picked up and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone enjoyed themselves and the group sounded great doing those great songs by the Four Seasons as they had a line up change when I saw them a year ago as well as entertaining everyone as well as an great sense of humour which I hope they come back again and also if you have not seen them please do yourselves an favour and SEE THEM which you will be impressed and amazed. Set 1- December 1963 (Oh WHat A Night) Sherry Big Girls Don't Cry Walk Like A Man Rag Doll/Candy Girl/Big Man In Town Silence Is Golden Tell It To The Rain Grease My Eyes Adored You Working My Way Back To You Who Loves You Set 2- Pagan I've Got You Under My Skin Dawn/Marlena/Ronnie/Maryanne Swearin To God See You In September Bread and Butter We Can Work It Out Uptown Girl Can't Take My Eyes Off You Opus 66/Let's Hang On/Stay/Bye Bye Baby Hits Medley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015