The Rock'A'Dees at the Queen Elizabeth Park Stage

On Friday June 7th I went to the Queen Elizabeth Park Stage to see the Melbourne group the Rock'A"dees which it was the second time That I saw them as the first was at the Morningside Services Club Saturday December 28th 2013. They came on stage at 1pm and for the next hour and 15 minutes they performed mainly covers of rockabilly songs by Carl Perkins, Gene Vincent, Johnny Burnette, the Stray Cats, the Wild One by Johnny O'Keefe, Johnny Kidd and the Pirates and many others and everyone in the crowd enjoying themselves and having an great time. The show finished at 2.15pm, I took photos, stopped at Maccas where I bought fries for Mum and Sundae for myself and went back to the Twin Towns Sebel. It was an FANTASTIC set done by the Rock'A'Dees which they played great and sounded great doing the great songs which they did it so very well and I enjoyed their set as it was nearly 11 years since I last saw them which they haven't changed that much except that they are 1 years older which I look forward to seeing them again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015