The Beatnix @ the Elvis Precinct

On Saturday afternoon June 8th I went to the Elvis precinct to see the Beatles tribute act the Beatnix who have been around since 1980 and I first saw them 30 years ago when they played at the South Bank Piazza as it was then 30 Years when the Beatles toured Australia which Brisbane radio Station 4KQ use to do jukebox Saturday Night Live. The show started at 3pm which the group came on wearing the gear that the Beatles wore in 1965 and they performed the songs from 1963-65 including I Want To Hold Your Hand, A Hard Day's Night, She Loves You, I Feel Fine, Help and All My loving as well as showing clips of girls screaming from the Ed Sullivan Show as well as adverts of the Beatnix and there was an inteval which I drank Coke with No Sugar, went back inside and use mobile. The group came back on stage wearing the gear that the Beatles wore in the 60's and performed the songs between 1966-69 except 1967 including Day tripper, Nowhere Man, Birthday, get Back, Ballad of John and Yoko and many others as well as showing adverts including an version of Sgt pepper cover which looked interesting. The show finished at 4.45pm and I walked back to Twin Towns Sebel. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had an great time which including myself and the Beatnix played great and sounded great doing the Beatles songs very well as well as having an great sense of Humour as well as mentioning 60 Years of the Beatles' Australian tour as this month is 60 Years. I look forward to seeing these guys again live and I hope it won't be long this time. If you want to see them live please Do Yourselves an favour and SEE THEM which you will be impressed and amazed. Set 1- Twist and Shout I Saw Her Standing There Roll Over Beethoven All My Loving I Wanna Be Your Man A Hard Day's Night Eight Days A Week I Want To Hold Your Hand She's A Woman Tell Me Why Help Can't Buy Me Love I Feel Fine She Loves You Set 2- Day Tripper Paperback Writer Got To Get You Into My Life Nowhere Man Birthday Come Together Get Back Ballad Of John and Yoko Here Comes The Sun Revolution Back In The USSR Hey Jude

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015