Creedence Clearwater Survival @ the Elvis Precinct

On Saturday night June 8th I went to the Elvis Precinct to see the Creedence Clearwater Revival tribute act Creedence Clearwater Survival who are from Victoria and it was my first time seeing them. I stopped at Montezuma's Coolangatta where I had Nachos for dinner, drank Pepsi Max, watch the car cruisers on the street, bought Chocolate Rianbow Royale from Baskin and Robbins, ate it, went to the Elvis Precinct, went inside, write notes and use mobile which Dad rang. The show started @ 7.30pm with the band coming on stage which they did 2 sets doing the Creedence classics as well as some of the John Fogerty solohits from the 70's and 80's as well as the band getting the crowds to sing along as well as doing the handclaps for certain songs and there was an plastic skeleton on the chair on the stage on the rocking chair with the banjo who is called Mike whch looked interesting and showing photos of the Creedence members and other things that they showed and there was an interval where I had an Coke with No Sugar. The show finished at 9.30pm, rang Mum, stopped at Maccas where I got fries for Mum and Fillet O'Fish for me and walk back to the Twin Towns Sebel. It was an AWESOME show which the band were just AWESOME too sounding great and playing great too doing an great job playing the songs which they did it so well and everyone had an great time which I had a great time myself and I look forward to seeing the band again in the future. Great way to finish off Cooly Rocks On 2024 for me with the great shows and I look forward to Cooly Rocks On 2025. Set 1- Bad Moon Rising Fortunate Son Looking Out My Back Door Cottonfields Green River Jambalaya Centerfield Lodi The Old Man Down The Road Have You Ever Seen The Rain Bootleg Long As I Can See The Light Sweet Hitch Hiker Set 2- Ramble Tamble Run Through The Jungle Midnight Special Suzie Q I Put A Spell On You Travellin Band Born On The Bayou Down On The Corner Who'll Stop The Rain Rock n Roll Girls Hey Tonight Proud Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015