shave for a cure 2010





On Saturday march 13th i went to the carina leagues club to do shave for a cure for the Leukemia Foundation which it was my 2nd time as i did that last year and i raised $1,286. This year was very good and I was not as nervous as i did last year which it was great experience. There was an funny thing happended as dennis and samantha was going to cut my hair there was an problem with the razor as it could not shave my hair but thanks to Christian who went to get new clippers and thanked goodness it worked. My mum were there was well as 2 people who go ten pin bowling with me Paul burns & his mum val and i really appreciate the support. I raised $1,714.30 and thanks to my friends from work,ten pin bowling,church,shop,mum & dad and some of my neighbours for sponsoring me which I really appreciate that. i will be doing it again next year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015