Rouge Traders @ Cleveland Sands

Last night I went to Cleveland Sands to see Australian group the Rogue Traders which was the first time I have seen them. I caught the bus to Cleveland, went to the Cleveland Sands, rang Dad, ordered my meal and use mobile. Had Chicken Parmigiana, chips and Salad for dinner, drank Coke With No Sugar, ate Chocolate Brownie, drank Water and paid my meal. Went inside, got wrist band, waited, use mobile, drank Coke with No Sugar, thr DJ was starting to play music at 8pm which lasted for an hour and local singer Andy Martin came on stage with Maisy Taylor who is an local singer which they performed for about 40 minutes doing their own songs as well as some covers incuding the Fleetwood Mac song Dreams wbich they did an really good set. There was an interval and bought myself an Coke with no sugar. Then the Rouge Traders with Natalie Bassingthwaighte and James Ash came on stage after 10.20pm which they did their songs including Beat of The Drum as well as We're Gonna Have A Good Good Time which the crowds were cheering and having an great time and enjoying themselves bopping along. I stayed until 10.50pm which I went outisde, Dad picked me and came home. it was an good show and considering they came on late the Rouge Traders were really good with Natalie singing great and everyone getting entertained. I enjoyed it and at least I saw another performer from Neighbours live on stage. If you want to see the Rouge Traders live please do yourselves and favour and SEE THEM which you will be impressed and amazed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015