my week october 4th-10th

Hi There,
This week for me has been another busy one for me which it's very good. it started with sunday as I went to church as Nathan Stewart preached, went to chermside where I went to kedron wavell to buy a ticket to see Cotton Keays and Morris on the 16th, had chicken and chips for lunch and had a look at shops where I bought earphones for my MP3 player. Monday-Friday went to work which it's been pretty busy but good and had to work all day on thursday as beth had to do mandatory training and also throughout the week met some new members Aaron from supply, stacey from QCG, Hannah from 5D,Fiona from S&N, Ann from PEC and Zoe an nurse. After work on Monday saw Gisuppie and Heidi who worked with My best friend steven peters and had lunch in the city 3 more times during the week. after work on friday went to the movies at south bank where I saw mao's Last Dancer which was very good and brilliant and went to Cannon Hill where I got photos printed out at K-Mat where i Saw David Younger's father Wal whom I've not seen since the late 90's which he is well and David is well which he lives in Spring Hill and bought 3 cards from choice. saturday went to ten pin bowling which i scored 131,173 and 164 and went to state lirbary where i did some research on my family history and i found out info about Uncle eric's parents families, Uncle Donald coming out to australia with his mum,dad and 9 siblings in 1910 and printed out an funeral notice from april 19th 1982 of the courier mail of aunty alice(mum's aunty from her father's side).
Here's to another week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015