my week september 27th-october 3rd

Hi There,
Sorry I'm late about my week segment for last week but here it is now. my week last week was really good which it began with sunday as I went to church where Keith Black preached and went to the movies where I saw 500 Days Of Summer which was very good and very funny. Monday my sister Madonna, Nephew Tumoana and niece Ani went back to Allora. Monday-friday went to work which it was pretty busy and the highlights of the week were Liz Saul an ex 3F nurse returned for 1 day, CCT are on the 4th Floor and Anna bach Taylor an Theater Nurse whom I've known since 2003 came back on wednesday after a year off due to a baby. After work on Friday went to lunch with Steven, his brother Robbie and mum glenda which i had pizza,pie and chips for lunch and went to Greenslopes where I picked up my ball which i was so glad that I got it back. Saturday went to ten pin bowling which i scored 124,136 and 117 and went to carindale where I bought a DVD about Pete Best who played drums with Beatles long before they were famous and was dissmissed before they were about to record for EMI.
Here's to another week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015