my week december 20th-26th

My Week last week was nice and busy which i enjoyed first week of my break.
Sunday 20/12-went to church which neil preached, went to state lirbary where i did some more research on my family history, went to to city, bought voucher for matthew and had chicken and chips lunch.
Monday 21/12-went to commonwealth bank and quiet day at home
tuesday 22/12-quiet day at home and pick up photos @ k-Mart
wednesday 23/12- quiet day, went to Aunty MArgaret's place and went to carindale where I bought 4 Cd's by buddy holly,queen,vanessa amorosi and the dingoes and 4 Dvd's of Hud,State fair, the odd Couple movie and the Moody blues. saw Kenndall,Jana and Melinda
thursday 24/12/-went to carindale where i saw rebecca and nicole and cannon hill. quiet day
friday 25/12- christmas day at home with mum dad and heath. quet one.
saturday 26/12. went to Allora for the day with mum, dad and heath. saw madonna,ashley and tumoana and got movie voucher,scratchee and diary. dad got old cotton bud of my ear which i had an problem with my ear but as of this writing my ear is fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015