wintersun 2010-Phil haley and His Comments @ classic Holiday Stage





The last show of the free shows i Attended that afternoon was Phil haley and His Comments who does an tribute to bill haley and the Comets show. they are from England they have come to Australia for a few years and I had wanted to see them at Wintersun but could not but due to timing but decided to see them. That was just rockin and FANTASTIC which they did an great set doing the bill Haley stuff and the musicians in this band are very good.they had Cd's on sale after the show and I got autographs and a photo with Phil.
Setlist-
Shake Rattle and Roll
Rip it up
Rudy's Sax
You Cant stop me
My baby Wants to Rock'n'Roll
Daddy o
Better Believe it
She left me Hanging on
Rockin through the Rye
an instrumental
Rock Around the Clock
Talk to me
Are you lonesome tonight
See you later Alligator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015