My work Christmas Party






Last Friday night my workplace St Andrews War Memorial Hospital had an Christmas Party at Lightspace which it's in the Valley and it was an AWESOME night as well having an great time. It was our first hospital party in 4 years which the last one was at the Broncos Leagues Club on Friday December 8th 2006 and in the last 3 years the Departments had their own thing so when i heard about the hospital having an christmas Party I was do Happy and glad to see it happen again. The band 3 Days Off were just FANTASTIC playing songs past and presents and everyone was having an great time including myself which i got everyone on the dance floor with my ELvis movements and the twist. we had an A FActor which our executive Ian England played guitar with 3 Days Off and Dr Michael Gillman sang 2 songs, Julie from After Hours did an reading thing and Charles an nurse from 3D played Indian music which was great. I took photos of my friends as well as getting some with them . I was there until 11pm when my Dad picked me up and it was an GREAT night which I hope they do one next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015