the Beatlegs Show @ Carina Leagues Club may 13th 2011





On Friday may 13th I went to see the Beatlegs who are an Beatles tribute band in Brisbane who play around Brisbane and the Gold Coast at Carina Leagues Club which it was my first time seeing them live and they were FANTASTIC. They did those great Beatles songs which still endures after all these years and they did 3 sets which the 1st was 1963-65,2nd 1966-67 including Sgt pepper and the 3rd 1968-70.Everybody was up on their feet dancing the night away and having an great time. I enjoyed the show very much and had an FANTASTIC time. I look forward to seeing this band in the future and if anyone wants to see an Beatles tribute band in Brisbane the Beatlegs are the one to see which you can check their website thebeatlegs.com.au to see where they are playing.
Setlist 1-
She Loves You
Please Please Me
From Me to You
Do you Want to Know A Secret
All My Loving
I want To hold Your hand
Twist and shout
I Saw Her Standing There
Please Mr Postman
Boys
A Hard Days Night
I Should Have Known Better
You Can't Do That
8 Days A Week
I feel Fine
Can't Buy me Love
You're Gonna Lose That Girl
Nowhere Man
Ticket To Ride
Help
Day tripper
Drive My Car
Setlist 2
Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club band
With A Little Help From My Friends
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Strawberry Fields Forever
Hello Goodbye
I Am The Walrus
Magical Mystery Tour
Got to get you into my Life
Yellow Submarine
Penny Lane
Sgt Pepper's Lonely hearts Club Band(reprise)
Paperback Writer
Taxman
All You need Is Love
Setlist 3
Something
Come Together
back in the USSR
Birthday
Get back
Don't Let me Down
One After 909
Ob-la-di Ob-la-Da
Here Comes the Sun
Ballad Of John and Yoko
lady Madonna
Revolution
The End
Roll Over Beethoven
Rock'n'Roll Music
I'm Down
Hey Jude

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015