The Beetles/Classic Creedence show





On Saturday September 24th I went to East Leagues Club to see an Beatles and Creedence tribute show which prior to the show I had dinner with Mum and saw lyndon (Walter's Brother). The show started @ 8pm with the Beetles doing most of the famous stuff from the 60's as well as wearing the suits and ties on stage during the set which everyone including myself was having an great time and they were on stage for an hour and 40 minutes which they finished @ 9.40pm. There was an interval which i bought an glass of coke and then the Creedence tribute band came on stage at 10.10pm which they did the famous Hits by Creedence and everyone was enjoying themselves dancing on the floor. I left @ 10.45pm as I was getting picked up by Dad and the show was still going when I left. It was an FANTASTIC night and I had an great time.
Set List-
The Beetles-
Please Please me
From me to you
All My loving
I Feel Fine
I saw her Standing There
I want to Hold Your hand
Boys
Roll Over Beetheoven
She Loves You
Nowhere Man
I'll be back
Help
Can't buy me Love
I wanna Be Your man
I Should Have Known Better
A HArd Day's night
8 Days A Week
Yesterday
Lady madonna
Let it be/Hey Jude
When I'm 64
Ob-la-di Ob La Da
Any Time At All
Money
Bad Boy
Day Tripper
With A Little From My Friends
Dizzy miss Lizzie
Rock'n'roll Music
You Can't Do That
Get Back
Slow Down
back in The USSR
Twist and Shout

Classic Creedence tribute-
Proud Mary
Lodi
Cottonfields
Who'll Stop The Rain
Travellin Band
Down On the Corner
Lookin At My Back Door
Fortunate Son
HAve You Ever Seen the Rain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015