My birthday




On Thursday September 1st i celebrated my 33rd birthday which in the day I went to work where I got cards, chocolates, DVDs, scratchees,movie vouchers from PSA, Vouchers(JB Hi Fi) and Tim Tams Biscuits as well as $20.00 from the Theatre staff and had 2 birthday cakes which the first was with my department Patient Accounts and the 2nd with the Chaplains and some of the executives staff members. From my parents I got CD's by the Moody Blues, The Doors, Ben E King and Cheap Trick , Books about Mao's Last Dancer, Steven Tyler(Aerosmith) and Derryn Hinch and the DVD of the movie "Mao's Last Dancer" and from my brother Heath got an CD by US country singer Charley Pride. Thursday night went to my cousin Allan's cafe "Creek Road Cafe" which it's on Creek Road Carina with mum, Dad and Heath where I had Chicken Kiev salad and chips for dinner, had an cake and got vouchers from both my cousins Allan($20.00 Westfield) and Mary(JB HI FI $50.00) and also got home which i had an Ice Cream Cake. I also got money from Marilyn and Paul whom I've known since i was an baby and when I went to work on Friday had more cake with Patient Accounts i got more cards including from Judith kabel, Lesley(Patient Accounts), Sue Waugh(Kitchen) and 4F staff which I got movie vouchers as well as well as from my sister Madonna got scratchees and from my nephew and nieces confirmation to see the musical "Looking through the Glass Onion" which it's about John Lennon. went to see Kedron Wavell where I saw Hermans Hermits which it was FANTASTIC which I mention the show very soon in the next blog and on Saturday went to ten pin bowling which i got 3 cards from David and Janelle, Sharon Perkins which i got an Voucher (Coles Myer) and Adrian who I knew from Crossroads which was given to me by Anne who i bowl with and she works with Adrian. After bowling I went to Sizzler with Matthew, billy, Anita and Claire where we had lunch and had an great time which i got money from Billy, voucher from Matthew AND DEODORANT from Anita. It was an great birthday week for me and glad to get all these things from good friends and family and also today got an JB Hi Fi Voucher from Steven Peters, chocolates from Michelle Regina(5D) and rocky roads and biscuts from Suzanne(Patient Accounts)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015