Taylor Dayne shoW @ Kedron Wavell October 28th 2011





On Friday October 28th I went to kedron Wavell Services Club to see Legendary American singer Taylor Dayne which i've known her music since the 90's and was so looking forward to see her live which it was my first time seeing her. the show started around 8pm with support act Andrew Lawson who had been on the X Factor starting which he did an excellent set doing mixture of covers and originals and he was just excellent which he was on for about half an hour and also he had cd's on sale at the first break. I met Andrew which i got an autograph and an photo and I spoke with an man who showed me an picture of him and Belinda Carlisle taken outside @ kedron Wavell back in february. Taylor Dayne came on around 9pm and was on for over an hour and an bit which she was just FANTASTIC singing great doing most of the famous hits that she made back in the 80's and 90's as well as having an very good sense of humor and also the 2 back up girl singers were just FANTASTIC too singing and doing the movements as well as the back up band which just GREAT including the guitar player who was just BRILLIANT. the show finished at about 10.20pm which taylor had stuff on sale after the show and was coming out to sign and have photos and people lined up which we had to pay $20.00 to get an photo with Taylor and I got my photo with her which was GREAT. It was an FANTASTIC show which i had an great time and hope she comes back here soon.
Set List for October 28th-
Andrew Lawson-
State Of the Heart
Sunday Morning
Fly me To the Moon
Glad
Falling
Listen To the Music
You Make me Feel Like Dancing
I'm Yours

Taylor Dayne-
Every Beat Of My heart(1989)/ Baby You're Beautiful
Don't Rush me(1988)
I'll Always Love You(1988)
I'll Wait(1994)
I'll be Your Shelter(1990)
I was Born To Sing
Send Me A Lover(1993)
Prove Your Love(1988)
Sometimes We Fight
Can't get Enough Of Your Love(1993)
Tell it to my heart(1987)
Love Will Lead You back(1990)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015