The Best Of The Bee Gees Show @ Kedron Wavell.

On Friday October 16th I went to Kedron Wavell where I saw the Best Of the Bee Gees tribute show which it was my second time seeing them as my first was 12 years ago on May 24th 2003 at Kedron Wavell. Dad Took me to Cannon Hill, caught bus to Chermside, went to the Cafe, rang home, ordered Nachos and Sundae, saw Steven Moloney an family friend whose Mum Bubby was friends with my Mum for many years as she was friends with Steven's Aunty Marilyn and I had not seen him for 24 years since March 1991 at his cousin Laine's wedding, bought Coke and use mobile. Had Nachos for dinner, drank Coke, Ate Sundae, went up to the Blue Pacific Room, Saw Brenda,Yvonne and John, talked and use mobile. the Show started after 8pm with Tim Gaze (Tamam Shus) coming on stage doing an Eric Clapton tribute which it was FANTASTIC doing the classic Eric Clapton stuff with Bridget O'Donoghue on vocals which she sounded great as well and there was an interval where I spoke with Brenda, drank Coke Life and use mobile. The Best Of the Bee Gees show came on Stage which they did an FANTASTIC set doing many of the Bee Gees classic hits as well as well as doing an Andy Gibb song as well as doing Grease and an lady named Roslyn Loxton singing songs and the guys wore the clothes the Bee Gees did in the late 90's-early 2000's and also Tim Gaze and Bridget were in the backing band as well. I left around 10.45pm as Dad picked me up to go home. It was an FANTASTIC show which it was an FANTASTIC show as well as everyone having an great time including myself and the group were FANTASTIC too as they only just got back together recently after an 14 month break. If you would like to see them please do yourself a favour and See them which you should enjoy it. Slowhand The Music of Eric Clapton by Tim Gaze- After Midnight Rock n Roll Hide Away Born Under A Bad Sign Tears In Heaven I Shot the Sheriff White Room Layla The Best Of the Bee Gees- You Should Be Dancing/Alone Massachusetts To Love Somebody Words I Started A Joke Run To Me Lonely Days How Can You Mend A Broken Heart I've Gotta Get A Message To You Our Love Don't throw It All Away How Deep Is Your Love Immortality Guilty(both Roslyn Loxton) Jive Talkin More Than A Woman Night Fever Tragedy Grease Stayin Alive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015