Little Stevie and the Tail Fins @ Easts Leagues Club New Years Eve

On New Years Eve Thursday December 31st 2015 I went to East Leagues Club to see local rock n roll group Little Stevie and the Tail Fins and it was my 4th time seeing them. Dad took me to the club, went to Coffee Shop, had Nachos for dinner, drank Zero, ate Black Forest Cake, had a look at newsletter and saw my friend Helen from Bowling. the Show started at 7.30pm and for the 4 and an half hours they did 5 sets which they performed classic rock n roll songs from the 50's-80's by acts like Ac DC, The Easybeats,Dragon, The Kinks, Eddie Cochran, The Rolling Stones, Jerry Lee Lewis and many others and had the countdown by midnight which people was playing with balloons and enjoying themselves and having a great time and the band wearing ties and waist jackets too as well. I left after 12.10am which Dad came to pick me up and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which I had a great time and the band were FANTASTIC too which they sounded great and playing great as well and I look forward to seeing them throughout the year. Set 1- Stuck In the Middle Proud Mary Get Off My Cloud I Can See Clearly Now rock n roll is King Too Many Times Another Saturday Night Here she Comes Again Do you Wanna Dance Mustang Sally A Hard Day's Night Don't Stop Walk of Life Set 2- Keep On Running Bad Moon Rising Nips Are Getting Bigger Treat her right Lonely Night You Really Got Me Red Red Wine Brown Eyed Girl Please Don't In the Midnight Hour Shakin All Over Cherry Cherry Summer Of 69 Set 3- April Sun In Cuba She's So Fine Do Wah Diddy Diddy Pretty Woman Ole Time Rock n Roll Surfin USA Johnny Be Goode Hurts So Good All Day and All Of the Night I Got You Do You Love Me Don't Let Go Set 4- Splish Splash Shake Your Tailfeather Hey baby Rockabilly Rebel Boys Light Up Get Back Satisfaction I'm A Believer Crocodile Rock Tainted Love Great Balls of Fire Gloria I Fought the Law Set 5- Kansas City Roll Over Beethoven Honky Tonk Women Eagle Rock Come On Everybody Summertime Blues Mony Mony I know Why The Wanderer I Saw Her Standing There It's A Long Way To the Top

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015