Beccy Cole Show @ Kedron Wavell Friday April 22nd 2016

On Friday April 22nd I went to Kedron Wavell to see Australian country Singer Beccy Cole which it was my second time seeing her but first to her actual show by herself as I saw her with Gina Jeffries and Sara Storer as Songbirds @ Kedron Wavell on Friday October 19th 2007. Dad took me to Cannon Hill, caught bus to Chermside, walk to Kedron Wavell, went to Café, Had Beef Nachos for dinner, drank Coke, ate Chocolate Sundae, Went to Blue Pacific Room, drank Coke Zero and water, use mobile, talked, and did some writing. The show started @ about 8.30pm with the support act The Hussey Hicks and they were very good dong their own songs which there was an interval as I had an drink of water and use mobile. Beccy Cole come out on stage which she did an FANTASTIC set doing songs from the Sweet Rebecca album as well as from other albums and she was very funny, entertaining and telling stories including an story in Ipswich concerning an fan which was interesting and also on one song played drums, electric guitar, fiddle and bass guitar which was great. The Show finished after 10.30pm which Beccy came out to sign stuff as well as having photos with the fans and I had CD that she did with Melinda Schneider as well as having an photo with her and also Dad picked me up to go home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone enjoyed themselves and Beccy was FANTATSIC which she sounded great and very entertaining as well as having an great back up band mainly ladies as well as her ex husband which they were great too and I look forward to seeing Beccy again soon. Beccy Cole Set List- Damn Fool Sorry I Asked Sweet Rebecca Treehouse Let the Waitress Sing I'm Easy Broken Soldiers You Don't Mess With the Girls Off My Chest Look Mum I'm On CMC Poster Girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015