The Avengers @ Easts Leagues Club May 27th 2016

On Friday May 27th I went to Easts Leagues Club to see the group the Avengers which it's my second time this year seeing them as well as my 28th time. Dad took me to Easts Leagues Club, went to Café, ordered Nachos, Coke Zero and Cherry Ripe Chessecake and use mobile. Had Nachos for dinner, drank Coke Zero, ate Cherry Ripe Chessecake, saw Maggie, Verrell and Joan, met Rob, ate Pizza and talked which I saw Roger as well as getting DVD's that Maggie was giving me to have. The show started @ 7.30pm which for the next 4 hours they did songs by the Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Beach Boys, Elvis Presley, Cliff Richard, John Paul Young, The doors, John Cougar Mellencamp, The Monkees and others as well as having a few Coke Zeros and also Graeme was not well on the night but he still played and did it well. The show finished @ 11.30pm, thanked the guys, Dad picked me and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had a great time including myself and the group sounded great despite Graeme being sick as well as doing some different songs which it's great to see. Set 1- When You Walk In The Room Heartbeat/Runaway Chains It's So Easy I Could Easily Fall In Love With You/DO You Wanna Dance/Move It/Please Don't tease That'll Be the Day Johnny Be Goode Big Girls Don't Cry/Walk Like A Man Love Is In The Air Still Rock n Roll To Me I'm A Believer/Theme From The Monkees Set 2- I Saw her Standing There Young Girl All Shook Up Twistin By The Pool Stuck In the Middle I Hear You Knocking I Heard It Through the Grapevine Do You Love Me Back In the USSR Brown Eyed Girl Everybody's Talkin Crazy Little Thing Called Love Rock Around the Clock Set 3- Elenor Itchycoo Park Singing The Blues Maggie May The Twist/Let's Twist Again Let Your Love Flow Pretty Woman Get Back Don't Stop Long Cool woman In A Black Dress Suspicious Minds Set 4- When You Say Nothing At All Only The Lonely My Girl Under the Boardwalk Sway The Wanderer/Ruby Baby You Never Can Tell Twist and Shout Ticket To Ride/The Last Time/Day tripper/ Satisfaction/ Roll Over Beethoven Hurts So Good Roadhouse Blues

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015