Angry Anderson @ Wynnum RSL Club April 15th 2017

On Easter Saturday I went to the Wynnum RSL Club to see legendary Australian rock singer Angry Anderson which it was the first time that I got to see him live and my friend Matthew went with me. I caught the bus to Wynnum, went to the club, went to the Café, Matthew and I talked, had Steak, Chips and Salad for dinner and drank Coke Zero. Me and Matthew went upstairs, had a another Coke Zero to drink and talked. The show started at 7.30pm with the support act the Driving Conditions an local act which they did their own songs as well as doing Good Times the Easybeats song and then Angry Anderson came on stage which he did an AWESOME set doing songs by Rose Tattoo, Rolling Stones, AC/DC, ZZ Top, Stevie Wright and others and was very entertaining getting the audience involved which he is still sounding great at 69 which he will turn 70 on August 5th and also among the audience who were at the show were former cricketer Jeff Thomson, TV and radio personality Ken Brown and Wally Lewis. the show finished around 9.30pm and people were waiting in line at the table for Angry to come out which I saw Ros and Arnold Lovejoy an guitarist whose son Jeff and daughter Kylie are musicians as well as seeing Jeff who was playing in the Driving Conditions and Angry came out to sign stuff which I took a photo of Matthew and Angry as well as me with angry which Matthew took the photo. Me and Matthew went outside to wait for his dad Bob to pick us up which he did and took me home. It was an AWESOME show which everyone had an great time and I am glad that to see Angry Anderson live which had a great time and I look forward to seeing him again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015