The Rolling Stones Experience@ Carina Leagues Club

On New Years Eve I went to the Carina Leagues Club where I saw the Rolling Stones Experience an tribute band which I have seen them about 4 times and it was my first time at Carina Leagues Club since New Years Eve 2017 where I saw the Beatlegs. Dad took me to the club, Ordered Prawn Spaghetti and Pizza Garlic Bread, bought an coke and saw My cousin David. Had Pizza Garlic Bread and Prawn Spaghetti for dinner, drank coke, ate mint chocolate slice, talked, write notes and waited. The Show started @ 8.30pm which they did 3 sets doing the classic Rolling Stones songs from the 60's until to now with John Van Zyl dressing up in different sets as the fireworks happening at 9pm to celebrate as well as doing Auld Lang Syne at midnight which we sang along as well as people wishing each other happy new year as well as me getting an photo with John and everyone dancing and enjoying themselves. I left at about 12.15am, went outside, Dad picked me up and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had an great time including myself and the band played great with great singing by john as he does Mick Jagger very well as well as the movements too which he does it great too and I look forward to see them again soon. Do yourselves an favour and see them if you haven't seen them yet which you'll be impressed. Set 1- Jumpin Jack Flash Tumblin Dice Let's Spend the Night Together It's All Over Now 19th Nervous Breakdown Route 66 Bitch Angie Carol Mixed Emotions Walking The Dog Harlem Shuffle Brown Sugar Set 2- As Tears Go By Ruby Tuesday Wild Horses You Cant Always Get What You Want Get Off My Cloud Street Fighting Man Doom and Gloom You Got Me Rocking Happy Around and Around Miss You Paint It Black She's So Cold Set 3- Sympathy For the Devil It's Only Rock and Roll Midnight Rambler The Last Time Angie Honky Tonk Women Not Fade Away Start Me Up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015