Killer Queen @ Kedron Wavell

On Friday I went to Kedron Wavell to see Queen tribute Killer Queen which it's my 5th time seeing them. Dad took me to Cannon Hill, drank coke Zero, caught bus, got off @ Chermside and walk to Kedron Wavell. Went to Café, rang home, had Nachos for dinner which took 40 minutes to come, drank Coke, ate Brownie Sundae, went to Blue Pacific Room, which I saw Paula and took photos. The show started @ 8pm with Killer Queen coming on stage which started off with We Will Rock You and going through the first half doing the classic Queen songs including an ballad Save Me as well as the piano player playing acoustic guitar on Crazy Little Thing Called Love as well as John getting the crowd to sing along to the songs. There was an interval which I had an coke Zero to drink and in the second set doing more classic Queen songs including Love Of My Love with John and the lead guitarist playing acoustic guitar as well as wearing an wig doing I Want to Break Free which some ladies come to the front as well as while doing Bohemian Rhapsody they had the audio of the Queen song and the at the end of the set John had the British flag and Australian flag. The show finished after 10.20pm, people were lining up at the table as there were stuff they were selling stuff as well as seeing John coming to the table which people in front of me were getting photos and then I got Mine taken, saw Dad, had an Coke Zero to drink and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had an great time including myself as well as singing along to the great Queen songs with great playing by the band with great singing by John Blunt as well as the great showmanship that he has as well as wearing the costumes in those 2 sets and also as of this writing he is going to Russia this week as well as later in the year going to the USA amazing to see. If you have not seen Killer Queen do yourselves an favour and see them which you will be amazed and impressed as well as being entertained. set 1- We Will Rock You Don't Stop Me Now You're My best Friend Fat Bottomed Girls Hammer To Fall Save Me Crazy Little Thing Called Love Another One Bites the Dust Under Pressure Somebody To Love Set 2- Tie Your Mama Down Radio Ga Ga It's A Kind Of Magic I Want To Break Free I Want It All Love Of My Love Who Wants To Live Forever Bohemian Rhapsody We Will Rock You We Are The Champions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015