Rockin Bodgies @ Carina Leagues Club

On Saturday I went to Carina Leagues Club to see Brisbane rock and roll group The Rockin Bodgies which it was my first time seeing them live since Saturday December 28th 2012 even though I heard them at Twin Towns Sunday June 8th 2014 during Cooly Rocks On. Dad took me to the club, had Nachos for dinner, had triple treat slice for desert, drank Coke Zero, did writing and saw an friend of my brother and Sister Kathy with her partner Rob, daughter Chantelle whom I had not seen since she was an baby and her partner. The show started @ 8pm which they did 3 sets as they performed songs by the Beatles, Gene Vincent, del Shannon, Elvis Presley, Roy Orbison, Bobby Darin and others and Mike did most of the lead vocals with some by Keiron and the piano player as their musician who plays in the band is on holidays and also I saw an lady named Krystal who goes to some gigs which I use to see her at the Avengers shows too and also had Coke Zeros during the break. The show finished at 11.30pm, thanked Mike and Keiron, saw Dad and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had an great time and the band played great with Great singing by Mike as well as Keiron and I also had an great time which I look forward to see them again soon. Set 1- Mess Of Blues Hucklebuck Kansas City People Out There All Shook Up Green Door Sea Cruise Be Bop A Lula Your Mama Don't Dance Set 2- Eight Days A Week Rip It Up Me and Bobby McGee Then I Kissed Her Reelin and Rockin Margaritaville Summertime Blues I Saw Her Standing There Bad Moon Rising The Breeze Dance To the Bop Claudette An White Sports Coat and an Pink Carnation We Love To Boogie Looking For A Sunny Day Treat Her Right Set 3 Mountain Of Love Shake Rattle and Roll Runaway Matchbox Rock N Roll Is King Calendar Girl Splish Splash Little Sister See You Late Alligator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015