Woman Of Rock Show @ Easts Leagues Club

On Saturday night I went to Easts Leagues Club where I saw the Women Of Rock show with Joanne Elbers who does the Gold Dust Woman which it's an Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks tribute show as well as Rush Hour and it was my 4th time seeing Joanne as well as my 2nd time this year as I saw the Gold Dust Woman show @ Easts on May 11th this year. Dad took me to Easts, went to Drysdale's where I saw Steak, Chips and Salad for dinner, drank Coke, went to the Coffee Shop where I had an Belgian Vanilla Waffle with Ice Cream and saw Johnny who I know from the gigs. The show started @ 8pm with Joanne and the band coming which she did songs by Stevie Nicks, chrissie Amphlett, Cindy Lauper and Debbie Harry which she wore different clothes and wigs which between those segments the guys in the band did songs by John Paul Young, Rick Springfield and others and there was an interval which I had an Coke Zero to drink which the second set started with Joanne coming back on stage which she did songs by Madonna, Abba, Olivia Newton John, Suzi Quatro and others which she played bass when she did Devil Gate Drive and everyone was just enjoying themselves. The show finished about 11pm, drank Coke Zero, Saw Dad, went in Car, Stopped @ the Petrol Station and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had an great time and I had an great time myself and also Joanne sounded great which she sang great as well as the wigs and clothes she wore were great too and also the back up band were FANTASTIC which they played great as well as singing great too. I look forward to seeing it again soon. Set 1- Stop Draggin My Heart Around Dreams Rhiannon We Can Get Together Love Is In The Air Night Night Fever I'll Make You happy Pleasure and Pain The Boys In Town Jessie's Girl Live It Up an song I don't know Bebop True Colours Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Right On Alone With You My Sharona One Way Or Another I Want That Man Call Me Set 2- Like A Prayer Material Girl Dancing Queen Mamma Mia Physical Simply The Best If I Could Turn Back Time Venus Lady Marmalade Knock On Wood I Will Survive Echo beach I Love Rock and Roll Walking On Sunshine Devil Gate Drive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015