The Beatlegs @ Easts Leagues Club

Last Saturday I went to East Leagues Club to see the Beatlegs whom I had not seen since New Years Eve 2017 and it's my first time seeing the new line up with Sam doing the George Harrison who is the son of Shaun who plays in the band as Steve Baker passed away early in the year. Dad took me to Easts Leagues Club, went to the Café, saw Maggie and Joan, had Nachos for dinner, drank Coke Zero, ate Cookies and Cream for desert, went to the table near the stage, met Donna and Yvonne and talked. The show started @ 8pm with the guys coming on stage which they did 2 sets and in the first set they did the 1963-66 period which they did many of the Beatles' classics as well as doing Your Bird Can Sing as well as doing Yesterday which was the first time I've seen them doing it and also there was an interval which I met Shaun's wife Vanessa and saw Ellie Steve's wife who I had met in May at QPAC as well as having an Coke Zero to drink. The Second Set had the guys wearing the Sgt Pepper's Gear which they performed the 1967-69 period including Eleanor Rigby which it's the first time I've seen them doing it as well as Here Comes the Sun dedicated to Steve and everyone was enjoying themselves and having an great time. The show finished after 10.30pm, went to Dad, drank Coke Zero, went in Car and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had an great time and I had a great time and the band were FANTASTIC as well as playing great as the new line up with Sam are just great. I look forward to seeing them again soon and to those who have not seen them do yourselves an favour and see them which you will be impressed. Set 1- Please Please Me I Saw Her Standing There From Me To You Roll Over Beethoven She Loves You I want To Hold Your Hand All My Loving A Hard Day's Night I Should Have Known Better Can't Buy Me Love I Feel Fine Eight Days A Week If I Needed Someone Help Paperback Writer And Your Bird Can Sing Ticket To Ride You Can't Do That Drive My Car Day Tripper Yesterday Twist and Shout Set 2- Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Band With A Little Help From My Friends Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds I Am The Walrus All You Need Is Love Penny Lane Ob-la-di Ob-la-da Got To Get You Into My Life Eleanor Rigby A Day In The Life Here Comes The Sun Come Together Birthday Get Back Don't Let Me Down One After 909 Revolution Hey Jude

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015