Songs In the Key Of Motown Show @ Kedron Wavell

On Sunday October 8th I went to Kedron Wavell to see the Motown tribute show Songs In the Key Of Motown show which was the first time I have seen the show and I was supposed to go to see that show last year but could not go due to me having covid but I made up for it this year. I caught the bus to Chermside from the city, walk to Kedron Wavell, went to the Kitchen, had Spagetthi for lunch, ate Chocolate Brownie Sundae, drank Coke with No Sugar, Saw Paula whho works there and did some writing. went to the Blue Pacific Room, ate chips, drank Coke With No Sugar and use mobile. The show started at 3.13pm which the group Spectrum from Las Vegas came on stage which they did an set of the Jackson Five songs and then an girl group called Radiance also from las Vegas came on stage which they did an set of the Supremes songs as well as doing the Aretha Franklin song Respect. There was an interval which I bought 2 CD's, drank Coke with No Sugar and use mobile. The show resumed with Spectrum doing songs by Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder and Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, then Radiance doing Donna Summer songs, Spectrum came back on which they did songs by the Four Tops and the Temptaions, Radiance came back on to do The Supremes and Diana Ross as well as LaBelle and at the end of the show both Radiance and Spectrum performed together to do the last 2 songs. The show finished around 5.20pm, the groups came out to sign CD's as well as photos with the fans which I got the CD's signed and photos with one of the ladies from Radiance and one of the guys from Spectrum, walk to the bus stop, caught bus to the city, bought Coke With No Sugar from Shop, drank it, caught bus to Carindale, Dad picked me and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had an great time and I enjoyed it too with both groups sounding great doing those great songs which has stood the test of time and entertaining the crowds and also I am glad I saw this show which I Look forawrd to seeing it again in the future so if those who have not seen this show please do yourselves an favour and SEE IT which you will be impressed and amazed. Set 1- Spectrum- Can You Feel It ABC/Save Me I Want You Back I'll Be There Radiance- You Keep Me Hanging On My World Is Empty Without You Come See About Me You Can't Hurry Love Respect Then Came You Set 2- Spectrum- Uptight Ain't That Peculiar The Tracks Of My Tears Radiance- Last Dance She Works Had For The Money Hot Stuff Spectrum- Reach Out I'll Be There Baby I Need Your Loving I Can't Get Next To You My girl Radiance- Someday We'll Be Together Ain't No Mountain High Enough Lady Marmalade Feels so Right Good Times

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015