my week november 8th-14th

My week was another good one and busy as usual. Let's begin with sunday as I did'nt go to church due to robert Gordon being sick but had an quiet one at home. went to work monday-friday which it was busy as usual doing the mail,filing,parcel statements and taking mail to UHCG. On tuesday Jay from CCT told me that he was leaving, had clean mail done on wednesday and had 2 ladies Judy and carol from Australia Post talking to beth,myself and sandy about charity mail which the meeting lasted 1 hour and 30 minutes. Thursday night got my haircut from Curly M which ella cut my hair and friday after went to city and went to see the Chevrolets @ Easts LEagues club which it was FANTASTIC and saw Michelle from harmony League. Saturday went to ten pin bowling which i scored 161,162 and 116 and went to the movies where i saw The Boys Are Back which was touching,sad,funny and Brilliant which i gave it 4 and a half stars and saw Emma Drake from 4E and her boyfriend Shaun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015