Adam Brand concert @ Kedron-wavell January 15th 2011






Last Saturday night went to see Australian country singer Adam Brand @ Kedron-Wavell and it was an FANTASTIC show. Before the show started Adam came out to do autograph signings for an hour starting @ 7pm and when i arrived I bought an badge at the merchandise stand. Adam came out to do the signings when i got an autograph and a photo with him and went inside the Blue Pacific Room which i waited for a while. the support act Saw Hawksley came on first which he was very good as he did his own songs and did "it Does'nt Matter Anymore and also he told some really good stories. He Cd's on sale during the break and I got sam's autograph and a photo with him. Adam Brand came on and put on an FANTASTIC show which he did songs from his new album "It's Gonna Be OK" as well as his hits too and when he did Blue Sky he and sam on one of the tables which he sang it without an microphone.Also during one f the songs his aunt and sister came on stage to perform. there was an auction toward the end the show which was to raise money for the floods here in Queensland which it was an T shirt of Adam's which he wore and an young lady won it. i left the show @ 10.50pm before it finished as i could'nt keep my Dad waiting outside but it was an GREAT night anyway which I enjoyed it.
setlist-
Sam Hawksley-
Thinkin About you
Save My Life
Come Back baby
Bathing In My Obscurity
It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Sounds Like Summer
Nothing Like you

Adam brand-
Blame it On me
It's Gonna Be Ok
the Reason I come Home
Last man Standing
Music
Real Good Time
Dirt Track Cowboy
The Anzac
Crazy Like That
Blue Sky
Did'nt See you cry
I'm here for a Good Time
Cigarettes and Whiskey
Where I come From/Khe Sahn
Country Boys and Girls
Get On Down The Road
That's What I always say
I Still Call Australia Home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015