just the Ticket @ Twin Towns



the first show I attended for Cooly Rocks On was on Wednesday June 8th and it was the group Just the Ticket @ Twin towns. i had not planned to see them but it only happended as the show I was supposed to go which was the Traders Ball which included Darren J ray and the Love Bugs at the Civic Center was cancelled and i was only told this after dad dropped me off when an man told me and i had to tell 2 other ladies about it which they could'nt believe it and also told 2 other people about it as well. i was surprised about the cancellation because i thought Darren would never cancel an show like that but I saw an message from kaitlyn who is one of the Love Bugs saying it was cancelled as well as the Cooly Rocks On page on Facebook page and it was only the next day when I went to the internet cafe at showcase shopping center to check my email which there was one from cooly rocks on about the shows cancellation because of low ticket sales. i had to decide about what other shows to see and I eventually chose Just the Ticket @ Twin Towns which i walked there with the ladies and saw dad on the way thee telling him about the show being cancelled. Went inside, drank juice,water and Coke Zero and watch Just The Ticket which i only stayed for 2 sets as I had to leave early as I had to get up early for the breakfast with the stars next morning but they were FANTASTIC doing an mixture of 50's,60's and 70's which I enjoyed it. It was an good night in one way but disappointing in the other because of the cancellation.
setlist 1-
You never Can Tell
Hold On Tight
Singing the Blues
Honey Don't
Matchbox
Fun Fun Fun/Surfin USA
I Knew The Bride
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Lucky lips
Love Is In The Air
Let's Dance
Whatever You Want
Hippy hippy Shake
Move It
Set list 2
Bad Case Of Loving You
I Like It
How Do You Do It
I Feel Fine
Rock'n'Roll Music
Do You Love Me
Walk Of Life
Let's Stick Together
The Wanderer
Sugar baby
Sweet little 16
ROck Around the Clock
Hey baby
Let's Twist Again
This Ole House

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015