I'm Still Standing Elton John Tribute show @ Carina Leagues Club





On Friday August 26th I went to Carina Leagues Club to see the Elton John tribute show I'm Still Standing that has Greg Andrew doing Elton John and it was my first time seeing an Elton John tribute show. the show started at about 8.15pm- 8.20pm with Greg Andrew and the band coming out which they did the first set doing the Elton John stuff and there was an break which I saw an lady i know named Karen Riding and had an bottle of water. the second set Greg doing more of the Elton john classics and some people came on the dance floor including myself having an great time. I love the clips on the screen when Greg was doing those Elton classics and the band with Dave, Trent and Layla were just great. the show finished at 11pm which I met Layla and then met Greg which i got an photo with him which he was nice and friendly. It was an FANTASTIC show and I had an great time which Greg was just excellent doing those Elton John songs.If you get an chance to see him live check it out and you can go to imstillstanding.com.au

Set 1-
That Feeling In My hand
Candle In the Wind
Benny and the Jets
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Little Jeanie
Philadelphia Freedom
Tiny Dancer
Can You feel the Love Tonight
Daniel
Rocket Man
I guess Why They Call it The Blues
Club At the End Of the Street
Woke Up with you like That
Set 2-
The Bitch Is Back
Honky Cat
Take Me to the park
Nikita
Don't Go breaking My heart
Sad Songs
Healing Hands
Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me
Crocodile Rock
Kiss the Bride
Teacher I need You
Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting
Your song
I'm Still Standing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015