One of Those Nights the Eagles tribute show @ morningside Services Club




Last Friday night July 29th I went to the Morningside Services Club to see the eagles tribute show "One Of Those Nights" which I had not been there since February 26th when I went to the Rockabilly Bop show and It's the first of those tribute shows to happen at Morningside. I had bought the ticket on may 28th and I had seen it on the Masters Of ROck website which I was glad to see it performing closer to home. On the Night Dad took me there , had an glass of juice and saw My neighbours Helen and Gary as well as Lorraine, Brian and Joanne who i had met in June during Cooly Rocks On at the Breakfast With the stars which I got talking with them. the show started after 8.30pm meant to start @ 8pm and the band came out which they did the first set of Eagles classics which they were FANTASTIC and Sounded great which was pretty close to the sound of the Eagles which the band had 7 musicians on stage. there was an interval which I bought juice and had an glass of water. the band came out for the second set which more of the bigger hits of the Eagles and everyone was having an great time singing along to the songs as well as people were dancing on the floor. I left @ 10.50pm as they were getting towards the end as dad picked me up and had an FANTASTIC time. The show was ROCKIN & FANTASTIC and they were just FANTASTIC and played great. I look forward to seeing them live again in the future and I hope there will be more tribute shows @ Morningside Services Club in the future as well.
Set List
set 1
Seven Bridges Road
Lyin Eyes
Wasted Time
After the Thrill is Gone
The Last Resort
Take It to the Limit
Peaceful Easy Feeling
The Long Run
It's Been Good
Already Gone
Set 2-
Hotel California
Take It Easy
Tequila Sunrise
New Kid In Town
Love Will Keep us Alive
Best of My love
James Dean
Witchy Woman
Heartache Tonight
One Of these Nights
Life In The Fast Lane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015