the Rolling Stones Experience @ Easts leagues Club





Last Saturday night I went to Easts leagues Club in Coorparoo to see the tribute the Rolling Stones Experience which it was my first time seeing this band and i had not seen an show @ Easts since January 29th this year where i saw an Bee Gee Tribute show. The show started at 8pm with the band coming on stage which they did the first set with Stones classics from the 60's, 70's and 80's including Start Me Up, Let's spend the Night Together, Jumpin Jack Flash and others as well as me going on the dance floor towards the end of the 1st set. there was an interval which i bought an bottle of water and check my mobile including Facebook. The second set had them doing more of the stones Classics of the 60's, 70's, 80's and an song from the 90's you got me Rocking and everyone was having an great time on the dance floor including myself as well as singing along to the great songs which still endures after more than 45 years. the show finished around 10.30pm which the band were FANTASTIC and the lead singer John did an great Mick Jagger doing the movements and singing. I had an FANTASTIC time and I enjoyed seeing this band which I look forward to seeing them again in the future. i saw Joanne,Lorraine and Brian after the night before and they had an great time themselves and Dad picked me @ 10.45pm to go home.
set List-
Set 1
Start me Up
Let's Spend the Night Together
Route 66
Carol
Tumbling Dice
Brown Sugar
The last time
Get off My Cloud
Bitch
It's Only Rock'n'roll
Ruby Tuesday
Happy
Not Fade Away
Jumpin jack Flash
set 2
Honky Tonk Women
Walking the Dog
She's So Cold
You got Me Rocking
Under My Thumb
It's All Over Now
Paint It Black
Angie
Miss You
Sympathy For the Devil
Little Queenie
Satisfaction

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015