Zookeepers show @ Carina Leagues Club

Last Night (January 30th) I went to Carina Leagues Club to see the local group the Zookeepers which it was my 3rd time seeing the group and it was my first time in 13 months when I went to Carina Leagues club which was New Years Eve 2013 when I saw Swizzle Trio as I could not go last year(2014) due to my tendinitis in the foot but it's better now. Dad took me to the club, went to the cafe which I had Beef Nachos for dinner, had an Chocolate Sundae for desert, had a coke to drink, use mobile, read book and waited. The show started at 8pm and for the next 3 and an half hours the group performed songs by Cher, Stevie Wonder, Pink, AC/DC, Robbie Williams, Michael Jackson and others and when they did Nutbush City Limits Megan came on the dance floor and sang as well as doing the movement which after finishing the song i took a photo of me and Megan doing a selfie. The show finished around 11.35pm which I thanked Megan and caught a cab home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had a great time including myself which the band played great with great singing by Megan Barnes and they will be back at Carina Leagues in June. If you have not seen the Zookeepers live do yourself a favour and see them as they always put on a great show as well as making everyone having a great time. set 1- Believe In My Face I Wanna Dance With Somebody Superstition I Will Survive I just Call To Say I Love You I Heard It Through the Grapevine What You Do Hey Baby Shake Your Tailfeather Happy Eagle Rock Boom Boom Boom Me In Town set 2- As Long As We're Together Boy and Girl Turn It Up Shoot Me Down an song I did'nt know Simply the Best Here Am I Hotter and Hotter Get Up and Try Lady Marmalade Keep On Trying Let Me Know set 3- Hold ME Down Hey Mr DJ a song I did'nt know Let me Entertain You Billie Jean Blame It On the Boogie Nutbush City Limits Touch the Sky Child Of Mine Highway To Hell/Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap/It's A Long Way To The Top

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015