Buddy Love and the Tremors show

On Sunday March 8th I went to Easts Leagues Club to see Buddy Love and the Tremors which it was my first time seeing them but I had knew of them and they were not actually listed to play as the Avengers were supposed to play there on the day but didn't. I caught the bus from the city as I went to church that morning, went to the Cafe which I had Nachos for lunch, drank Coke Zero and use mobile which I waited. THe show started @ 1pm which the group did 4 sets doing classic rock n roll by Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry, Eddie Cochran, Bill Haley, Buddy Holly, Jerry Lee Lewis, Roy Orbison and many others and at the show I saw Lorraine,Ron and Lyn. The show finished @ 5pm which I thanked the guys, walk to the bus stop which I caught the bus to the Gabba and then caught the bus home. It was a very good show which everyone had a great time including myself and the band were very good as well as playing great as well which I look forward to see them again soon and also if you have not seen them do yourself a favour and see them which I'm sure enjoy this group doing great classic rock n roll from a great era. Set 1- All Shook Up Thinkin of Me Sea Cruise Twistin the Night Away Summertime Blues Cha Cha Choo Boogie Don't Be Cruel Sway Heartbeat Dance the Night Away Singing the Blues Mr Blue Do You Wanna Dance Standing On A Rock Reelin and Rockin Set 2- A Fool Such As I No Particular Place to go Claudette This Ole House Promised Land My Heart Is Aching For You Honey Don't Your Dreams Will Come True Memphis Tennessee/Maybelline Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby Driving My Life Away Pretty Woman Great Balls Of Fire Set 3- Rip It Up Where Did I go Wrong Red Hot Near Blue Rock N Roll Waltz Cherokee Boogie Rock Around the Clock fireman Over Again Twenty Flight Rock set 4- Rockin All Night Long(Buddy Love) Shake Rattle and Roll Sweet Kiss I Knew The Bride Splish Splash Around and Around Little Sister Rock n Roll Avenue Route 66 Boot Scoot Boogie Kansas City

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015