The Wak Boys Show @ Moreton Bay Sports Club

On Saturday May 9th I went to the Moreton Bay Sports Club to see the Wak Boys(Wickety Wak members Rob Roselund, Tony Jeffrey and Greg Doolan along with Greg's wife Laura) as it is my 6th time seeing the Wak members and it was also my first time being back at Moreton Bay Sports Club since September 13th 2013 when I saw the ACDC tribute show Whole Lotta AC/DC as I had not been going cause of the tendinitis in the foot. I caught the courtesy bus to the Club which I got there before 7pm, went inside, was taken to the front table, saw a friend Darren from school who I had not seen in about 26 years, had Pork and veges for dinner, drank Coke Zero, read book and won a steak tray which I unfortunately left it behind when I went home that night as I realized it when I got home. The show started @ 8.30pm with Greg,Tony,Rob and Laura coming on stage and for nearly 2 and a half hours doing classic pop and rock songs as well as funny humor and funny stories which cracked us all up as well as Rob doing the Rainbow Connection which he sounded great as always as well as Laura doing some great singing as well as Tony Dressing up as Dolly Parton which he walked through the audience as he sat on a man's lap as well as 4 of them doing Suddenly which was very interesting. The show finished before 11pm, thanked Greg and Darren and his wife took me home which was kind of them to do that. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone enjoyed it including myself and the guys and Laura sounded great and playing great as well as the humor were just as funny as ever and also Greg,Rob, Tony and Laura are doing a tour as it is 40 years when Wickety Wak were formed as they'll be doing shows around Queensland which they have just done the first show @ Twin Towns on April 4th. If you would like to see the Wak Boys do yourself a favour and SEE THEM as they put on an FANTASTIC show and they get everyone entertained with great music and great humor. Set 1- Sherry/Stay/Bye Bye Baby Apache Sway Robin Hood Rap Lost Without Your Love Mamma Mia instrumental Rockabilly Rebel End Of the Song Set 2- The Gambler Suddenly Rainbow Connection You Don't Have To Box To Be A Man Stand By Your Man First Of May Behind Closed Doors Somebody Like You I Will Always Love You YMCA/In The Navy Sweet Caroline Grandma's Feather Bed I Still Call Australia Home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015