Zookeepers @ Carina Leagues Club September 11th 2015

On Friday September 11th I went to Carina Leagues Club where I saw the group the Zookeepers which it was my 4th time and 2nd time this year as I saw them on Friday January 31st this year. Dad took me to the club, swipe my card which I got an $5.00 voucher, ordered NAchos and Sundae, bought Coke and use mobile. Had Nachos for dinner, drank Coke, ate sundae, use mobile and did writing. The show started @ 8pm which they did 3 sets and for the next 3 and an half hours they performed songs by Cher, Shania Twain, Michael Jackson,Whitney Houston, Pink, Katie Perry and AC DC and besides from Megan who did most of the singing Yuliya the keyboard player did a few lead vocals in the last set as well having an Coke Zero and water in between breaks. I left @ 11.36pm which Dad Picked me up and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had a great time including myself and the band were FANTASTIC with great singing by Megan who looked great on the night wearing an cap as well as getting the crowd entertained as she got the audience to sing along as well as dancing with one of the audience members as well as getting a line up of people following Megan when she performed 1 song. To those who have not seen the Zookepers do yourself a favour and see them as they are an FANTASTIC live band doing great songs as well as getting the crowd entertained with a great singer and I look forward to seeing the Zookeepers again soon whether be their show or the tribute shows that Megan does. set 1- Believe Done My Bit Superstition Happy Blame It On the Boogie Billie Jean I Need Your Love Simply the Best Man I Feel Like A Woman I Will Survive Lady Marmalade Hey baby Shake Your Tailfeather Dancing With My Baby set 2- I wanna Dance With Somebody Begging For Mercy I Need You Darling Tiger You Gave Me A Chance Shoot Me Down Mamma Mia Eagle Rock Footloose Hot Hot Hot Boom Boom Boom Respect I want to Be That Guy Set 3- an song I did'nt know I Want That Man Let's Hear It For the Boy Footsteps on the Dance Floor Turn it On Raise Your Glass Sweet Child of Mine Highway To Hell/Dirty Deeds/It'a A Long Way To The Top

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015