Neil Diamond show @ Brisbane Entertainment Centre

On Tuesday November 3rd I went to the Brisbane Entertainment Centre to see legendary American singer-songwriter Neil Diamond which it was my second time seeing him live as my first was at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre on Tuesday March 15th 2005 which it was an FANTASTIC show too and in 1976 my Aunty Dawn went to see Neil Diamond in Sydney which former Prime Minster Gough Whitlam was in the audience. Dad took me to the train station at Cannon Hill, caught the train to Central, went to Maccas where I had McChicken Burger and Fries for dinner, had an Coke to drink, had an McFlurry to eat, went to 7-11 where I had to recharge my phone as I was running out, went back to central, use mobile, caught 6.18pm train, got off at Boondall and walk to the Entertainment Centre. Rang home, bought a program and an hat, saw Leisa Wilkinson who I knew from Creek Road, bought Diet Coke and an packet of Chips, went inside, ate chips, drank Diet Coke, Took Photos, rang home, use mobile, had a look at program and spoke with a lady who came from the country. the show started at about 8.15pm with Neil Diamond coming out on stage and for nearly 2 hours he performed many of his hits from the 60's-80's as well as tracks from the new album Melody Road which the audiences sang along to many of the songs and when he performed Brooklyn Roads showed clips of his early life and also had an great back up band which included Ronnie Tutt who played with Elvis Presley(1969-77) and has been with Neil since 1981. The show finished at about 10.10pm, walked to the Train Station which it rained as there was a storm, had a Coke Zero to drink, use mobile, took photos, caught 10.47pm train, rang home twice, got off at Cannon Hill and Dad picked up me to go home which I went straight to bed. It was an FANTASTIC and an BRILLIANT show which everyone had a great time including myself and Neil Diamond still sounds great and performing better than ever at age 74(he will be 75 on January 24th) as well as being packed which it's great to see and also I am glad to see that I got to see Neil again which I think he was just good at this year's show as 10 years ago. Set List- I'm A Believer Love On the Rocks Hello Again Pretty Amazing grace Longfellow Serenade You got To Me Girl You'll Be A Woman Soon Play Me Beautiful Noise You Know What I Mean Brooklyn Roads Shilo Seongah and Jimmy Something Blue The Art Of Love Song Sung Blue Forever In Blue Jeans Cherry Cherry Soolaimon Holly Holy I Am I Said Encore- Cracklin Rosie Sweet Caroline Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015